Sandringham Sports Physio offers ‘Pink Pilates’ programs specifically designed to help women diagnosed with cancer regain their physical strength,
improve their body confidence and incorporate exercise into their lifestyle.
Pink Pilates provides a full range of services designed to look after women who are recovering from cancer surgery or cancer treatments. For each woman the Pink Pilates Programme
consists of a course of ten individually designed and delivered treatments which may incorporate; pilates, physiotherapy, massage, breathing techniques, fatigue management and exercise prescription.
We believe that this therapeutic combination addresses both the physical and emotional side effects of cancer.
With Pink Pilates at Sandringham Sports Medicine we AIM to:
- Inspire and encourage women diagnosed with cancer
- Regain strength and mobility
- Enhance energy levels and ease muscular tension
- Re-strengthen muscles of the trunk and improve posture
- Improve self confidence and control
- Improve sleep and alleviate fatigue
- Enhance physical and mental well –being
- Minimise weight gain and improve bone density
- And above all, help increase inner strength and a sense of wellbeing
Could you benefit from Pink Pilates? Contact our experienced physiotherapists with specialist training in cancer rehabilitation today.
To get to know our certified PINK Physiotherapist Dennise Smith, Click Here.
To Request an Appointment or Ask us a question, Click Here.
Contact us today!
What is Pink Pilates?
Pink Pilates is a physiotherapy based rehabilitation and fitness programme